As we are a huge fan of WordPress and its ease to use we thought we would share the love by creating a simple Minecraft theme and and since it turned out becoming a specifically simple theme we decided to call it Minecraft Simple.
This theme can be used by anyone as it’s free. A download link can be found down below as well as two different installation guides.
Installation guide (method ONE):
1. Download the .zip file above and extract the ‘minecraftsimple’ folder to somewhere on your computer using WinRAR or other extracting program.
2. Open up a FTP program (e.g. Filezilla) and connect to your server host.
3. Locate your the extracted ‘minecraftsimple’ folder on your computer in Filezilla. Also locate your WordPress theme folder on your web host: /wp-content/themes/
4. Drag and drop the ‘minecraftsimple’ folder to your WordPress theme folder on your web host. Give it some time to upload. Normally takes less than a minute.
5. Go to your WordPress admin panel (www.example.com/wp-admin/) and in the right sidebar menu hover over Appearance and select Themes. Find Minecraft Simple among your themes and activate it.
6. Congratulations. You are done!
Installation guide (method TWO):
1. Download the .zip file above.
2. Go to your WordPress admin panel (www.example.com/wp-admin/) and in the right sidebar menu hover over Appearance and select Themes.
3. Click the ‘Install Themes’ tab and then click ‘Upload’.
4. Select the .zip file you downloaded earlier and click ‘Install Now’.
5. Activate your theme and you are done!